Wednesday 18 June 2014

Untitled

I went for a stroll to the Museum. On the way I saw:

A busker,

At the Museum I found a Meissen lion, all that it was cracked up to be.

Tim would have been pleased to see a nice piece of orbital granite from near Mt Magnet, WA. It's the only place it's found.

 

What's that cheeky goat doing, on top of the Rennie McIntosh bookcase?!
And how did a Boxing Kagaroo made by a Swedish Sculpture find its way into a Scottish Museum?

I walked home a different way. It was too light and lovely to go inside, so I sat on a bench in the park and read for a bit. The view from my bench was a little distracting though.

So I walked home, around the other side of the Castle.

And went home to cook rissoles.:)

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying the different angle you take each blog, makes me rethink my vow never to bother with the UK.

    ReplyDelete

Use anon or log in to your Google account